The Battery Operated VORTEX™ Series rotating siren system consists of a speaker assembly and electronics cabinet. The VORTEX™ provides an economical alternative for powerful tone communication without compromising quality.
- Two models to choose from
- Speaker array, electronics cabinet, and 50′ cabling all included, all assembled and tested prior to shipping
- High efficiency 400 watt speaker drivers
- Tone Only Gear Driven Rotor Local control push-buttons
- Two compartment (Type I) natural finish aluminum electronics cabinet
- Minimum of 15 minutes of full power output on battery power, with factory recommended batteries
- AC temperature compensated 5 amp battery charger
- Six Standard Public Warning Tones – Wail, Whoop, Attack, Hi-Lo, Alert, Airhorn
WARNING: These products may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit whelen.com/regulatory.
- Solar Power
- Whelen Approved Batteries
- Speaker Pole Top Bracket
For complete specifications, including dimensions, download the Product Bulletin.
|VORTEXR1||One Speaker with One Speaker Cell Active||Product Sheet | Install Guide|
|VORTEXR2||One Speaker with Two Speaker Cell Active||Product Sheet | Install Guide|
|VORTEXR3||One Speaker with Three Speaker Cell Active||Product Sheet | Install Guide|
|VORTEXR4||One Speaker with Four Speaker Cell Active||Product Sheet | Install Guide|