Activation control, ideal for medium-sized warning systems.
The E969 encoder’s four “Hot Keys” reduce complicated warning command scenarios to a simple two button procedure. A built-in time clock provides for “time of day” and “noon test” activation.
- Provides the state-of-the-art features and capabilities of more expensive encoding devices at an affordable price
- Easy to operate sealed 26 key membrane switch panel
- Battery back-up 24 hour clock, day of the week and stand-by message displayed when encoder is not in use
- Audio output, PTT (push-to-talk), squelch monitor input and channel grant input (for trunking radio environment)
- Microphone input and microphone level adjustment
- May be used for mobile applications
- Whelen ten digit DTMF signaling code provides extensive system configuration and security from false activation
- Durable and attractive ABS housing
- Includes two inputs for encoder “Call Keys” activation by a remote device with the use of a dry contact closure or equivalent
- Four “Call Keys” on the front panel for manual activation of user programmed command scenarios (multiple commands). Additional four “Call Keys” can be used by the remote inputs and time of day transmits
WARNING: These products may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit whelen.com/regulatory.
35 function encoder permitting individual selection of 1-9999 Mass Notification Products “All Call”. Compact desktop design with inclined sealed membrane keyboard.
Encoder can be set-up with a user friendly menu by using the display and keyboard, or a personal computer with an RS-232 port. 12VDC nominal operation, furnished with UL listed wall mount transformer.
For more detailed specifications, including dimensions, and electrical & environmental specs, download the Product Sheet.