Ideal for small warning systems and easy to use, the E747 encoder aids dispatchers in quickly activating mass notification products when disaster strikes. The E747 is provided in a compact and attractive desktop design for applications where space is at a premium.
- Simple 3 step operation
- Whelen 10 digit DTMF activation protocol is fast, secure and reliable
- Selection of 18 activation commands
- Selection of 1-10 units individually
- System “All Call”
- Inclined keyboard for easy access and viewing
- Membrane keypad features raised keys with tactile response
- LED indicators illuminate upon key selection
- Command key LED flashes when activation has been sent
- Keyboard On/Off switch and LED indicator
- Microphone input and microphone level adjustment
- May be used for mobile applications
WARNING: These products may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit whelen.com/regulatory.
- 18 function encoder permitting individual selection of 1-10 units or system “All Call”.
- Compact desktop design with inclined sealed membrane keyboard.
- LED key select indicators illuminate upon key selection.
- Command key LED flashes upon transmission of activation sequence.
- 12VDC nominal operation, furnished with UL listed wall mount transformer.
- May be used for mobile applications.
For more detailed specifications, including dimensions, and electrical & environmental specs, download the Product Sheet.